Some Amazing Indoor Activities.

 Some Amazing Indoor Activities

Author : DHRUV VISHAL

Hello everyone! We all know that we are staying at home for our safety. So, we need to change our lifestyle for these months. A shift from outdoor to indoor would be a difficult task for some, while it may be easy for most of them. In this blog, I'm going to tell you a few indoor activities that would make your transition a breeze. When COVID – 19 started to spread, at first, I thought that it’s going to be fun as I love staying at home. But after a few fun days, I realized I had nothing to do.

I thought of doing some kitchen gardening, because we were really struggling to get some basic vegetables and herbs, especially during the lockdown. So, I thought of growing them on our window sill. Gradually I started gaining interest in it and read some articles on growing organic plants with home grown manure. I also read that music therapy help plants grow faster. So, I played good music for them every evening. My sister and me would also groove to music at that time and have a lot of fun.

After that, I got interested in skateboarding. That’s right, skateboarding at home! I imagined the skateboard as a car and zoomed all around the house.

Then, I discovered some online games, which I could play with my best friends. My favourites were Skribbl and Quizizz.

I always had deep interest in computers, now that I had so much time in hand I decided to dwell in the subject of my interest.

I also made reading books my priority as my love for books is boundless.

In a nutshell, the activities which you can do to entertain yourself are:

Kitchen gardening

Skateboarding (Go slow at start and perfect to balance)

This is what almost everyone is going to love – Online games. (Keep screen time in mind)

Invest some time in your interest.

Last, but not the least, you can read books of your subject and genre. "If you aren’t interested in reading, you haven’t found the right book. So, keep reading to find that awesome book" – says J.K Rowling.

I hope you loved these activities I suggested. Until then, goodbye. Stay home, stay safe, keep reading, keep playing and enjoy life!


No.Of.Words -- 375

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN