My Favorite Childhood Show...πŸ‘» Author : NISHI DOSHI

My Favorite Childhood Show...πŸ‘»

Author : NISHI DOSHI

Children have the purest minds and souls. From the first years of their lives, parents serve the values during this period which are extremely important for their development. TV shows and characters have huge influence over children's thoughts and behavioural patterns. I am sure that everyone must have watched cartoons in their childhood and also must be imitating them. Today, I going to talk about my favorite childhood show.


I have watched many childhood shows and not only one but I have many which are my favorite. Wanna know them? Lets see.

𝕋𝕆𝕄 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕁𝔼ℝℝ𝕐:
I would like to thank the creators of this sensational cartoon show "Tom and Jerry". This show has a special place in my heart. It will be a lie if someone says that they don't like Tom and Jerry. Well talking about the storyline of the show, Tom is the name of the pet of the house owner, and in that house, there is a mouse called Jerry. Jerry is my favourite character and I find him too cute. It has always been about the fight between Tom and Jerry. Jerry used to steal something and Tom tries to catch him. Jerry is also very naughty and provoking as he always irritates Tom to the fullest. I love to watch them fighting, but, apart from that, they have also symbolized the true meaning of friendship. When it comes to common task, they have done it very significantly. I am sure that Tom and Jerry are the favourite cartoon characters of every age group. One last thing about it is that it also gives new ways to irritate people which we can try too...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

π•Šπ•™π•šπ•Ÿ β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿ:
Well, I also love Shin chan because of his love for mischief. He always finds ways to do mischief and is always looking for adventures. He loves life and is very optimistic about it. One of the most interesting aspects of cartoon characters is that they can be endowed with adult capabilities and abilities even though they are supposed to be children. Shin chan is one such character. I could never possess the capabilities and abilities he has when I was 5..πŸ˜…


This is all for today. Which is your favourite cartoon character? I think we have a same pinch because mostly all the children love Shin chan and Tom and Jerry the most..!!


No.Of.Words -- 388 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN