What Are The 3 Things I Cannot Live Without And Why... Author : DHRUVI UPADHYAY

 What Are The 3 Things I Cannot Live Without And Why...

Author : DHRUVI UPADHYAY

♥Hello readers! Can you live without your friends or family? Of course, NO! But, if you had 3 things to choose, the things you cannot live without, what would they be? Why? Today, I will tell any 3 things I cannot live without and why. So, hang on tight! The jet plane is about to take a very big nosedive!

Hmm....if I had to choose 3 things, the first would be my family and friends. They are my life and without them I cannot live at all! My family is everything to me, and of course, my friends, if I left them, I would be broken in pieces! 👸🏻🤴🏻Friends and family support you in hard times. I believe that out of 100 friends, only 1 is a true friend!


The second is music, because music is my favourite thing to do! I love music, and I cannot live without it! Imagine a life, full of loneliness and gloomy...if there was no music...🎶🎵🎼 I would've been heartbroken! Instruments, songs, everything would be my best companion in my hard times, and I cannot loose my companions! They are also my friends!


The last thing that I cannot live without is.....travelling! Travelling is a lot of fun, and I love travelling very much! Travelling in cars, buses, trains, aerplanes is a lot of fun! If this stops, I would be very sad, and I would be very heartbrokened!🚗⛵💔7 hours, 10 hours, 18 hours, a tiring trip, everything would make me fresher! I cannot live without travelling for even a year!


What are your 3 things that you can not live without? Tell me in the comments below! Well, time for me to go! Au Revoir!♥


No.Of.Words--307

No.Of.Words -- 284

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN