MY GREATEST SCHOOL ACHIEVEMENT Author : VIHAAN SUNEET DESAI

 MY GREATEST SCHOOL ACHIEVEMENT

Author : VIHAAN SUNEET DESAI


Achievements are the desires that we love to have for. They are the goals we struggle to achieve. The achievements, successes or accomplishments we gain in school are the part of best school life years. They may be the greatest, the best or the bad but we never forget them.

Everyone who is well taught has some personal achievements including academic achievements as well. I have been a meticulous and dedicated student of my class. Infact, I am favourite student among my classmates and few teachers. It is my greatest achievement that I have been getting B+/B grade in all of my exams and assessments which was never the case few years back.The achievement is infact due to the hard work done under the guidance of my teachers and of course my parents too. I was always a shy student till last year and was never interested in extracurricular activities. But because of my teachers supports and their trust in me, have overcome my shyness and am actively participating in all the activities that takes place in school. In fact I have achieved few certificates of appreciation from my school for grabbing the 1st position in "Salad Making Competition" and "Creative Writing". All my teachers are very proud of me. My school achievements are surely going to help me to grow and gain more in my upcoming life days. There is still more to achieve as I climb the steps to success.

These achievements are really the ones you remain prideful throughout our entire life. I am grateful to my school teachers and my parents. Thereby, I have known how to work hard and how to make achievements.


No.Of.Words -- 275

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH