The Furious Cyclone Tauktae Author : RISHAN GADHIA

 The Furious Cyclone Tauktae

Author : RISHAN GADHIA

Hello friends my names is Rishan Gadhia and today I am going to tell you about the Tauktae cyclone that just passed a few days ago.

You must have seen that 3to4 days ago there where heavy winds and rain right? Well if you were on the western side of India you must have, maybe if you are in Delhi you might be experiencing them right now. If you are or were and maybe will be experiencing such traumatic experiences you must be wondering what is the cause behind this, well the cause is the Tauktae cyclone is currently moving towards the north side of India. Cyclone Tauktae, the biggest and strongest to hit the region in years made landfall on Gujrat around 8:30 on Monday, packing winds with speed up to 165 kilometers per our gusting to 190 km. After the landfall the weather office degraded the storm from 'extremely severe' to 'very severe'. After causing severe damage to Gujrat, Cyclone Tauktae Wednesday morning weakened into a 'depression' and lay centered over southern Rajasthan and the adjoining region of Gujarat. The winds were so strong that 812 trees across Mumbai were uprooted.
I also wanted to tell you that if you live anywhere near the eastern side of India then brace yourselves for another cyclone as research says that a new cyclone called Yaas will be forming at the Bay of Bengal that is forming at 23rd may and also that it is expected to be stronger than cyclone Tauktae.
The funny thing is cyclone Tauktae formed on my birthday(17th May) but even though my birthday celebration was delayed by the cyclone but celebrated my birthday later with my family members and friends and I also cycled on the cyclone downstairs that made my day feel the best.
Ciao my friends, see you in my next blog.
No.Of.Words -- 304

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN