Paper Treasure Trove At Home

 

Paper Treasure Trove At Home

Yashmit GuptaSep 08 2021

Hey Guys! I am back with my new topic named ' Paper Treasure Trove at home ' Do you like to read books! I love to read books, especially Geronimo Stilton's story books they are just so adventures and exciting. I mostly read books during my free-time, they keep me busy. My record time of finishing a book is 3 hours. Few of you would have some of us have old book shelves with very old books on them. They all mostly have the same yellow pages and a very different smell coming from them. Old books are very odd things to keep. We could find a book with very odd titles having strage topics that are very different to our current likes . Some of the books are just read twice in years, having tons of knowledge to give us. Yes the information they contain may get old or maybe different from back then but it does not make them any less exciting. Sometimes old books have a memory tied to them and we cant ethier give them away or throw them away as the memory is very dear to us. Over all having an old bookshelf in the house is a very interesting piece of furtinure that contains memories and knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH