A writer whom I relate the most

 

A writer whom I relate the most

PRATHAMMar 06 2022

Hello I am Pratham Shah from class 5A. Today my topic is,"the reader whom I can relate the most I can relate G_r_n_ _o S_ _ l __n. You all must have understood whom I am talking about. Yes, you are right it's Gerenimo Stilton. He writes many humourous stories. Till now I have read many adventures stories of him. He is very helpful. He likes to help many people and also he is also running the rodents gazzete newspaper company. You all must be knowing his sister 'Thea stilton'. She also writes stories. Actually I don't read the stories of Thea Stilton but yes I read Gererimo Stilton books. I love the read the kingdom of fantasy books. He is very adventurous but also lazy. He is actually likely to me. He also love to eat cheese like me but however he is a bit lazy and I am not. I am active. Now it is time for me to end my blog so bye. I will meet you again in my next blog till then good bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN