DRAWING AND PAINTING GO TOGETHER LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER!

 DRAWING AND PAINTING GO TOGETHER LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER!

Author : NEVAAN DOSHI

What makes an artist? Is it a childhood spent drawing on the kitchen floor? Is it a unique style that they can call their own? Or simply the way they hold a brush…

Every person has some talent hidden inside them which will be out some day or the other. Well when it comes to me I can’t say I am perfect but I am good at ‘Painting and Drawing’

It all started when I was just 2 years old with my dad teaching me how to draw a smiley. But he never thought that the walls our house would be my canvas. I used to draw wherever I want to, whether it may be the living room or the kitchen, I was just unstoppable. Though my dad regretted the idea of teaching me how to draw as he had to get our house painted once in six months but those became beautiful memories which he still talk and laughs about.

Till then I only used crayons and colour pencils to draw but it was my 5th birthday which introduced me to painting with a gift of water colours set from my family. Well from then onwards I did various paintings, drawings, posters, doodles etc and it was my school which gave me plenty of opportunities to learn and improve my painting and drawing skills. I never stopped painting. I realized if you really love something you will definitely find a way to do it. Now I started reviving my drawing skills by spending minimum 2-3 hours a week. This is something which makes me happy in doing it and I am gifted with a bit of talent in it So I won’t let it go waste.
This is my story and all I want to say is ‘Do what you love’ and ‘Don’t let your talent go waste’. If not for others at least do it for yourself. It will definitely make you happy.


No.Of.Words -- 320

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH