A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

 A SWEET DREAM

Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

Aquaman was the movie playing when I guess I shut my eyes on a lazy sunday afternoon after a heavy meal.
The mermaid was beautiful as it looked at me with its blue eyes. She had long blonde hair and a smile that made me blush. I was in deep sea surrounded by various aquatic animals, lush topographand clear water. She held out her hand and said I should take it if I wanted a tour of the underwater world. I grabbed at her hand and almost fumbled with it. She laughed at my awkwardness and I smiled back with a foolish look.
'Come' she said' and led me into an astonishing world. The air bubbles floated around me as I breathed out deep.

As we sped along, I noticed various fishes of all shapes and sizes. Each of them gawked at me with bewilderment while I waved at them. The ocean-bed was laced with shells, oysters, precious stones that glittered and pebbles embedded in the white sand.
Everything seemed so fresh and un-polluted and pristine. The cold water caressed my face and hair and soothed it as we moved through the sea.
The mermaid looked at me and smiled at her mesmerising smile.

'Wake-up' she said and shook me. I smiled back and opened my eyes.
And there she stood, my sister, with all her grumpiness. 'What are you smiling at' she asked.

I feigned nothing at her but yet smiled deep in my heart. The mermaid still reigned in my heart and I was glad I took that nap, sighz.
No.Of.Words -- 256

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN