My Life Without Friends Author : Aditi Taparia

 My Life Without Friends

Author : Aditi Taparia

Title – My life without friends.

Hello readers! “Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.” I am back to with a new blog. Could you guess my topic? Yes! Correct! My life without friends. I have a question for you. What if there were no friends? It would be boring. Not interesting.

A life without friends is like a day without sun. If I would have no friends then I couldn’t communicate, it would be so boring and not much interesting also lonely. But Friends should be true friends i.e., whenever we need them, they are always there for us. So, friends should be chosen carefully. To find a good friend who is loving, caring, helpful, honest, loyal, and most important compatible. This is the biggest achievement of us which we get in the form of a true friend.

Undoubtedly, we always learn something new and exciting in the company of our good friends. Friendship should be like Lord Krishna and Arjun. Like, when Arjun was not understanding which path to follow, Lord Krishna guided him the right path. So, a friend should be a guide also. ” True friends are like diamonds- bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.”

Hope you felt my blog informative, if so then please leave a comment.

Thank you!


No.Of.Words -- 219

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN