The Funniest Experience Of My Life Author : Rhea prashant

 The Funniest Experience Of My Life

Author : Rhea prashant

Hello everyone,
I am back with a new topic and today, I am going to tell you all the funniest experience of my life.

Once, I was alone at home and was wondering what to do to pass my time. Then the most amazing idea came into my mind! As I was alone at home, I could do anything, so I decided to do a fashion show inside my own house. I dived into my cupboard, closed my eyes and randomly chose out things from the assortment of clothes I had. I changed into those clothes and looked into the mirror, I burst out laughing. I looked so funny! For my weird outfit I had chosen a small blue skirt and a long full sleeved shirt with mickey mouse socks and a hairband with reindeer ears. I could not stop laughing. Then I thought of the perfect thing that could complete this weird outfit- sunglasses! I hunted for my glasses but couldn't find them. Then I went into my mother's closet and got out her glasses. They were ridiculously big for me but I didn't mind. I took a few snaps and received a message from my mom saying she left her office and would be home any minute. I decided to end my fashion show there and pack up. I kept the things neatly and went to keep my mother's sunglasses back in its place when I realized it was missing. I searched all over my room for those glasses but could not find them. Panic started building up in my chest. Those were her new glasses and she had bought it only a week ago. I slumped down on my bed feeling worried. Then my eyes flitted towards the mirror. I got up and realized they were right on my head! I slapped my hand on my forehead and burst into fits of laughter.

That is all for this blog. I hoped u enjoyed reading my blog and had a good laugh.
No.Of.Words -- 331

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN