How Did I Discover My Talent?: The Question Running In My Mind

 How Did I Discover My Talent?: The Question Running In My Mind

Author : SASWATI INDRANIL BANERJEE




Hello everyone!! It's me, your beloved Sweet Saswati, and as you all are aware, that I play guitar and that is my talent and I will tell you that how I discovered it. So, without further delay, let's begin!!!!!!


So, as you all, also know some facts about me, that first of all, I was born on 27 February 2009, to my parents Indranil Banerjee and Barnali Banerjee. My mother was an Oddisi dancer and my father was a Tabla player and a great singer. They loved Hindi classical music a loooooooooot! But I was totally different from them because I only like Hollywood pop and rock songs like Shape of You, Perfect, etc. But I also used to sing many songs in Bengali, Hindi, and English languages and was considered to be the best little singer in my whole family. In my school also, whenever there was a Music class, our teacher always used to ask us the sing a song. But nobody used to volunteer. So, the teacher used to call me, and after I was done with my performance, everyone applauded me. And like this, I did many shows in my school and won applause from everyone. Then, my parents thought that singing would not be enough for me, and because of my parents, I had to leave the school and shift to another house and another school. Now comes a part when I started learning guitar.

One day, I was playing a song on my toy piano for my sister. She hugged me and kissed me. So, my parents said "Hey honey! I think we should book Guitar Classes for her." And after a few days, I joined my guitar classes, worked hard, performed on the stage, and won certificates and trophies!!

So, that's how I discovered my guitar talent. And I hope you loved my blog. So, meet you all soon. Bye and don't forget your beloved blogger, Sweet Saswati.




No.Of.Words -- 322

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH