My Favorite Friend. Author : SUVAN PANICKER

 My Favorite Friend.

Author : SUVAN PANICKER

Hello everyone today I am going to talk about my favourite friend.
My favourite friend is my dad. The reason is because he is one of the only people who support me and he only tries to help me. He also teaches me how to be a good person and he is my best friend. He cares about me and does things that will always benefit me. He also is very nice to everyone. My dad is very intelligent. He knows a lot of thing about things about the computer. He also helps me do many things like homework and teaches me things on the computer like how to code, how to use programs like taskbar, task view and more. He is a very good speaker and frequently encourages me to do public speaking. He is proficient in many things like computer shortcuts, Making exciting powerpoints, Amazon AWS, IT etc.

I play squash with my dad every weekend. He is the best coach I ever have. He is very systematic like a clock. He is a very helpful person. He helps me learn new technics in the game. He takes me to practice. He also practice together. During free time we play badminton together. We do cardio exercises every morning after a run. We climb a lot of stairs every day to maintain leg strength
He is very creative and he makes roads where there are no roads and never gives up. He makes things out of thin air. He is my role model and he is very cool.
Thank you for reading my blog and I will see you next time.
Suvan
No.Of.Words -- 268

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH