My Favorite Holiday Destination ( Paris ) Author : Vrithika sarilla

 My Favorite Holiday Destination ( Paris )

Author : Vrithika sarilla

Hello Readers !! Today it is going to be very interesting , Before we come to the topic I want to ask you a question
"Do you love to travel around the world ?" well I love to travel , If you do please write it down in the comment below . Now lets come to the topic which is " My Favorite Holiday Destination ( Paris ) " , So please fasten your seatbelts we are going to take off "Whoosh " here we go .
Paris is a wonderful city , in Paris I mostly love the Eiffel Tower which is very pretty . Paris is also called the "City of Lights and City of art " you must have seen the Eiffel Tower if you have went to Paris . Now I am going to tell you what is Paris famous for :Eiffel Tower , Notre Dame , Palais du Louvre , Arc de Triomphe , Seine River , Paris Fashion , French Food , French Wine so on .....




Some tasty food we must try in Paris are : Macarons , Eclairs , French Cheese , Chocolates , Salted Butter Caramel .

Macarons are a must try food in Paris.
These are Tasty Macarons Crunch ,Crunch ,Crunch !!!
I hope you enjoy eating the delicious Macarons . The Eiffel tower grows taller in summer and shrinks in winter "WoW how surprising it is to know" . In Paris there is a huge sundial , there are beaches and so on .... . There is another fact you need to know which is " New Bridge is the Oldest Bridge "huh ? . The Eiffel Tower looks extremely beautiful in the night .
What to visit in Paris: ideas for tours and walks
I hope you like my blog . Thank You for liking my previous blog . What is your favorite place you want to visit in your holiday please write it down in the comment below and don't forget to taste the yummy Macarons If you have tasted it was it yummy to eat write in the comment below .

Thank You !..


No.Of.Words -- 493

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH