My Greatest Talent And How I Discovered It! Author : SAARA SAMANT

 My Greatest Talent And How I Discovered It!

Author : SAARA SAMANT

"Photography is an austere and blazing poetry of the real"
"Photography is the story I fail to put into words"

I didn't know or discovered my love for photography until I started taking a few pictures of nature. This started when I was really 5 years of age and my mom had got a beautiful Sony mobile phone. I was attracted to the phone because of the color changing panel at the bottom of the screen. Little did I know that those random clicks of my pet dog and favorite artwork will build into my passion for photography.

I think all the credit goes to the appreciation I used to receive from my mum and family. Soon we started travelling to hill stations all around Maharashtra and North India, where my mom would let me experiment. Unknowingly but surely I was enjoying. This continued for almost the last five to six years and today I'm sure of it as my biggest strength.

My mom's phone and my laptop are full of photos I've clicked. I've also recently started my photography page on Instagram. I want to grow this hobby into my biggest passion and I am moving in the right direction. Slowly but surely I am learning as well as progressing towards my goal. My goal is to showcase through social media which has today the biggest audience, and will help me grow this talent into a profession one day.

Trying out various filters, taking photos through all the possible angles, keep clicking till you discover that perfect shot, learning tips and tricks online, attending photography workshops, making time on the weekend to try new tricks and keeping an open mind to learning more. These lessons are just enough for anyone to go a long way. If I can do it so can you. If it is a brush stroke, dressing up, keeping fit, decorating your home, writing endlessly, doodling your favorite character or anything more that gives you joy should be pursued.

I hope my post encourages and motivates you to take those tiny million steps towards the journey of your passion. Be Happy!
No.Of.Words -- 349

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH