My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution

Author : TVESA PAREKH

Hi Guys, I hope you all are fine and today I am back here with you all. Can anyone of you have a guess that what are we going to do today? ok let tell today we are going to share our new year promise / resolution. I think many of you have kept a promise/ resolution on new year and if you want you can share it with me in the comment section. So without wasting our time let's get started.


So my First promise/resolution are :
1- I will eat less junk food
2- I will regularly do exercise
3- I will save my pocket money
4- I will learn a new skill
5- I will keep my room clean.
6- I will keep good grades in school.
7- I will eat less snacks.
8- I will have a fruit or veggie with every meal.
9- I will trynewfoods.
10 -I will go to bed at a decent hour
11- I will drink less soda and juice and drink more water
12- I will eat my veggies even if I don’t like them, because I know they’re good for me
13- I will study my notes after school.
14- I will help my mom cook dinner at least three times a week.
15- I will do all of my chores without giving mom trouble.
16- I will watch less TV.
17- I will get out and play every sunny day.
18- I will put things away when I’m done using them.
19- I will brush my teeth each morning and night.
20- I will get into good hand washing habits.

This were my promise/ resolution on new year. What are your new year promise / resolution? please leave that down in the comment section below.
Have a great day guys
bye , bye
Happy New Year
No.Of.Words -- 283

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH