Day In A Student's Life Author : DEVARSH PAREKH

 Day In A Student's Life

Author : DEVARSH PAREKH

Day in a student's life

Hi guys I know what you be thinking. You are thinking which type of day. Your answer is here, we are going to talk on a special day! Every student has a special day. Even I had. I am going to share my special day. If you all too want to share your special days then tell me in comment box.

Aspecial day could be a birthday or some other holiday, yet when the years pass through and through, it won't be a holiday or a birthday that you remember all day. My special day was when I had a football match interschool, on my birthday! We had gone to the Thane Orchid branch to play the matches. When we were travelling no one noticed that it was my birthday. The moment we reached there we rushed in the room and wore our football stockings and studs. I also took my goalkeeping gloves as I was a goalkeeper. We left for the ground. The matches were about to begin. We played and won all the matches! We got gold! I held the trophy in my hand. I got the man of the match trophy and also the golden gloves trophy. When we were travelling back my P.E. ma’am remembered that it was my birthday. My friends and my teachers sang the Happy Birthday song for me. This was my most special and lucky day as a student.

This was all for today. Byeeeeee……..


No.Of.Words -- 245

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN