Describe A Day When Everything Went Wrong Author : MEGAN AGUIAR

 Describe A Day When Everything Went Wrong

Author : MEGAN AGUIAR

Hello readers!! Have you ever felt that the universe is against you?? Well a day had come when everything went wrong so let me tell you’ll about what happened on that faithful day…………………………So it was going to be my grandmas birthday in two days and I wanted to plan a surprise birthday party for her, I mean come on who does not like a surprise party? So my parents said we’ll think about it and if anyone says “ I’ll or we’ll think about it ” it usually means NO I was so sad the entire morning but then thought at least I can bake grandma a delicious cake. When I went into the kitchen I went through every single drawer, cupboard and fridge and could not find I baking tool even though my mother bakes different things it was like she knew I was going to bake and so she hid everything including the milk and eggs and the entire time I was sad until lunch time, when I was eating lunch I thought why can’t I order some food with my pocket money I ate my lunch really fast and rushed to open my laptop to open ordering sites but all the food was more expensive than I thought. The whole evening went by I was sadder than a child that cries if his or her ice-cream falls my mother said time for diner she came to me and said I made your favroite vegetable rice but I dint feel like eating. When I was sitting on the bed I opned Google and schered ‘gifts for your grandmas birthday’ I had different varieties of things and I found the perfect gift it was to make a card when I opened the paper draw there was no paper I was so irritated. I knew that the universe was against me at least for that day or it was just bad luck.

Hope you’ll like the worst day of my life but for me it will always be bad.

BYE


No.Of.Words -- 337

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN