Do You Wish You Could Return To Moments From Your Past? Author : SAI SUMEDH PANGA

 Do You Wish You Could Return To Moments From Your Past?

Author : SAI SUMEDH PANGA

Hi friends,

Everyone wishes that they could return to memorable moments of their past. Even I do. Today I wish to narrate those moments from my past which I wish could come again.
I like traveling a lot.
You may have noticed in the so many travel blogs I posted. But now a days I am unable to travel much. While COVID and the restrictions are one reason the other being sudden assignments and exams that are conducted on a Saturday.
I dream of returning to those days and relive the moments where I used to travel a lot and experience new place, the joy of ride, food, tourist places, loads of photographs and the time with my parents.
Before coming to Mumbai, we were based in Chennai. While at Chennai, since I was in nursery, I was supposed to learn nursery rhymes and alphabets. I had not to worry about Homework or assignment or a Test. This was a perfect setting to plan and rush on a weekend holiday or extended weekend in case Friday or Monday was a holiday.
The typical plan used to be, where my father comes back from Office on a Thursday/Friday evening and randomly one of us says we should go out. All we had to do is stuff some clothes into our bags, the toiletries set and hop into the cargo. We used to travel almost every weekend.
I used to sit on my mom’s lap for a better view of the road. I remember mom trying to relate any object that I was seeing and relate it to an alphabet. Like, if I was staring at a Truck then she would say “T for Truck”. It seems I used to point at some weird object and ask for its name and cry until my question was not answered.
My parents say whenever we overtook a truck I used to stare at the large rotating tyres and go to sleep. They used this trick quite a few times, where they drove slowly beside the truck and ensured that I slept.
Alas! As I keep going up the classes and age increases my hobby of travelling frequently will decrease and this will also be limited to a fixed schedule like many other. There are homework and assignments to complete on Saturdays or may be an extra class of a subject. Sundays go in preparing for the weekly test on Monday and revision of the lessons completed in the previous week.
I definitely know that the old days may not come, but I could make some adjustments and still travel. A fine balance between books, classes and fun.
No.Of.Words -- 433

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN