Do You Wish You Could Return To Moments From Your Past? Author : PAAVAN PAREKH

 Do You Wish You Could Return To Moments From Your Past?

Author : PAAVAN PAREKH

Hey everyone it is Paavan here and again with one ore awesome topic for writing the blog , and that awesome topic is " Do you wish you could return to moments from your past? " , So Let's Begin !!

I would like to tell you some moments that are the funniest of my childhood.

1) So i was in Nursery when this Happened , SO there was a normal Annual Function of our school and we the small kids of nursery where selected for it and we did two days practice at the practice i was doing very well dancing so my position was in the first row , and then on the third day i was cool , like usual i went in the school bus and at that day the the function was not at school it was in a ground , so the school bus was taking us somewhere else so i asked my class teacher and she told us we are going for our annual function i was shocked i didn't even know what was Annual function , i thought it would be some type of Picnic so i was very happy but WHEN we reached on the ground i saw so many people i did not understad anything we went on the stage and Our Principal announced " now Nursery kids are going to show their talent" We went on the stage and i started crying and crying everyone in my class is dancing and also i was in the first row!! everyone was seeing me , the audience was laughing so by seeing that i was Crying ! then when the dance was completed i went to my mom and then i stopped crying 🤣🤣 my father's reaction was like 🤦‍♂️ and then we went to home and slept.

So guys that was it for my blog and ill see you in the next one ! .

PEACE!!


No.Of.Words -- 320

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN