How I Learnt There Is No Gain Without Pain. Author : Kshitij Raghuwanshi

 How I Learnt There Is No Gain Without Pain.

Author : Kshitij Raghuwanshi

Hello there! Today, i was thinking about yesterday. It was the first time i saw a eagle really closely with my binoculars.

Yesterday, i saw my first eagle closely. It suffered many times to see this small creature. I fell on my first day. The second day, he sat on my window grill when i ran to see him, he flew off . It took me multiple days to watch that guy, i even broke my right hand once, but i never gived up. Everyday i used to go to the terrace with my binoculars and search him but i never got a good look at him not even once. I was about to give up when my dad said, "Son, eagles are born everyday, you just have to change your way to find them, i you follow this advice, you may see a eagle once at least." So, as my dad said to change my way, did the same, i tried to attract the eagles by food, i kept a fish on a plate on my terrace and i hid behind the door, i noticed eagles were floating above the fish, but the crows were eating it. So i scared off the crows. After couple minutes of waiting, on eagle dived down with the squad, they were eating when i took one picture of the crew yet floatingSo, this was my story how i saw my first eagle. I named my eagle in picture 'Salemance'. The i understood that there is no gain without pain
No.Of.Words -- 255

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN