How Would You Help Your Friend And Relatives In Difficult Situations Author : KAAVYA BIMAL RAMANI

 How Would You Help Your Friend And Relatives In Difficult Situations

Author : KAAVYA BIMAL RAMANI

Hello friends I hope you all are fit and fine! Today you all might be thinking that why did I use the words fit and fine . Absolutely correct! That’s because today I am going to share one of the difficult situations of my life, which would help you know how should we help our friends and relatives when they are in trouble . So let’s get started!

One Sunday afternoon me and my friend Vaishvi were swinging on the swing and suddenly Vaishvi’s hand slipped and she fell down badly and got a deep wound on her leg . She was sobbing and I couldn’t see her like that so I tried to calm her down and tried to remember my science lessons in which it was written that neem leaves heel the deepest wounds ever so I took some neem leaves and covered the wound with them soon the pain was gone but still she couldn’t walk properly so I called her mother from my neighbor’s phone and told that she has got hurt. Her mother took her at home and I also went home.

So I think now you understood that you should always help your friend and relatives in difficult situations. So this was my today’s blog. I hope you all enjoyed it. Take care. Bye-Bye

Thank you


No.Of.Words -- 219

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN