My Favorite Childhood Show And Characters Author : KYRA LOKESH LOHIYA

 My Favorite Childhood Show And Characters

Author : KYRA LOKESH LOHIYA

Hello everyone, my name is Kyra Lohiya. Cartoon is animated illustration of any character such as animal or a person and its generally prepared in a comic plot with a funny storyline. It is the favorite of every person during childhood and all of us can relate to it. Cartoons make you laugh, lighten up the mood instantly and help in forgetting all worries.

When I was small my favorite cartoon and the most amused cartoon characters were Tom and Jerry. Tom and Jerry got first released as "Puss Gets The Boots" in the year 1940, which was also nominated for Academy Award for Short Cartoons.

TOM AND JERRY, the moment you hear these names you can see a flash of pictures of a cat and a mouse in your mind automatically. The theme of the cartoon series is Tom, a grey colored, short haired cat that chases Jerry, a brave and cute, chocolate brown mouse. They both live in the same house. Jerry comes to steal something from the kitchen and Tom tries to catch him. But he is never able to do that as Jerry is very cunning and there are always a lot of messes that happens out of the chase and run. In some episodes even befriend each other to fight against a common enemy.

The charm of this series cannot be stolen by any generation cartoon series. It is the most relaxing cartoon series I have ever watched. I still watch this cartoon series daily and it makes my day happy and joyful.




No.Of.Words -- 255

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN