"Protect The Poor" Author : DHYANAVI SHAH

 "Protect The Poor"

Author : DHYANAVI SHAH

Superpowers- every body whether it be a 76 year old grandma or 13 year old child, wished of having a superpower. And I totally understand why, I am who doesn't like being cool and show-off their superpowers!? Well many of the times having superpowers are a bit impossible! Don't hate me but it's the fact. Though, you can still wish of having a superpower! But do you know, having superpowers is not that difficult! In fact many people actually have had superpowers in the past. And we call those 'people' "scientists" and the 'superpowers' "inventions" ! Now well, superpowers and inventions are not that different than each other as much as they sound.. Inventions is just the scientific and the possible word given the superpowers. Now I want you to think a bit hard at what superpower you want, and then you just have to invent to machine that can actually give you that superpower. And that machine will be known as your great invention! Didn't ring a bell? Let me give you an example of myself.

So I always wanted a superpower and my only one wish from the entire world was that there are no poor people left in this world! I always wanted to end poverty. I wanted a superpower to end poverty. One day I sat with my parents and told them that how badly I wanted to end poverty and that when I told all my friends that I wanted a superpower to end poverty, they all would laugh at me and tell me that you don't get superpowers. Normal people don't have superpowers. I told this all to my parents and well my parents told me that yes, you can't really have superpowers but if you really want to end poverty, just be a great scientist when you grow up and invent a machine that really does end poverty 🙃
So I thought of an idea and if I were a great scientist, I would invent a machine that ends poverty! According to me the main reason people are poor is because they are all uneducated and don't get proper opportunities to really show the world their capacity and what wonders they can do. So my machine will basically make a list (a really long one) consisting of the names of people who are poor and don't have clothes to wear and house to live and food to eat and main point, people who don't have education. And then basically we will conduct campaigns like the NGOs and try and educate the people. Because if they educate themselves they can find jobs and start working and be really successful!

So, this is not really some invention that brings pictures into real loves, but it's still and original invention or an idea! So this was all about an invention I would do if I were a great scientist because only a scientist can invent such a machine that has all the records nd names of poor people. And I would like to name my invention "Protect the Poor"
Thank You!
No.Of.Words -- 509

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN