The Golden Moments Author : Atharva Goswami

 The Golden Moments

Author : Atharva Goswami

Hi Viewers,

Today I am going to tell you about the moments which make us happy and nostalgic.
Hope you enjoy it !!




You all would remember when you were a 4-5-year-old kid and used to roam around like a bird, we used to mess the te things around and get our moms on work

We all would break glass, don't drink milk, don't eat food, throw our toys down the building, running around, throwing stones and pebbles on others, teasing someone, snatching toys from other friends and eat food spilling half of it down.
Image result for child running gif
It was a lot of fun to play with our friends for hours, eating food from our mother's hand, sleeping beside our mum, and asking our father a new toy every day
Image result for child playing gif

Remembering those moments made us feel happy and think of doing it again but it's not possible as we are grown-ups now.
Those days were the happiest moments in our life also the most important one when our parents just did whatever we wanted and we used to rule the home


Here is a short and sweet poem by familyfriendspoem.com


When I used to be a child,
I always wanted to get older so that I could do whatever I wanted.
But now, I wish I could have that childhood of mine once again.
I wish I could go back to that time again,
away from all the complexities of the world,
of which I was unaware when I was a child.


So that's it for today..hope you like it....wait for the new blog....till then take care and bye-bye😀


No.Of.Words -- 251

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN