What Are The Things You Cannot Live Without? Author : AADI KAPIL

 What Are The Things You Cannot Live Without?  

Author : AADI KAPIL

I have a lot of things thing that I'm attached to. But only some things that I cannot live without. The first 'person' is my mom. A day or two is fine but not more than that. She takes care of me, helps me with my homework, narrates stories to me and scolds me. Next is my brother, yes my younger brother. I can't sleep without him. Even thought I ignore him sometimes and "HE" hits me sometimes, but still I can't live without him. Then, is my dad. He is the one who gets me all the things I want. Because of his work he has to go here there but I still can't live more than a month and a half. without him. Now for the 'things'. I can't live without my medals and my trophy. Before my tests and competitions I need to have a look at them, get motivated and say, "This is too less let's get more and GOOOO!" Last but certainly not the least would be.... the tech stuff! Yes the tech stuff. I can't live without a lotta tech stuff like my iPhone 6 which is broken but works, my laptop, my gmail address which would be weird. Yea lots of good stuff. My laptop because I have lots of code and lots of games. I can't lose it. My phone because I have a lot of games and stuff. My gmail address because I have a lot of things linked with it. My youtube account, my games account, my apple account! Thank you everyone. Peace.
No.Of.Words -- 263

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN