What's The Most Challenging Assignment You've Ever Had? Author : THEJOMAYA KRISHNA SANATH

 What's The Most Challenging Assignment You've Ever Had?

Author : THEJOMAYA KRISHNA SANATH

Hello, hello, hello. What are the most challenging assignments I have ever taken? Well, let's see. Now I have to think what are the most challenging assignments I have ever done. But I know one challenging toy assignments I have ever done. I will also say one toy assignment I will do.

1. I have done the Lego Racing Ferrari F430 14 challenge. One of the big lego sets with 500 pieces. It can open its bonnet and its trunk.

2. I will dothe 2nd most significant set, Lego Land Rover Defender. Which has 3000 pieces!!!

Now I will say my challenging assignment No. 2.

I have done the Spellbee competition. 4 levels and I won it in my 3rd standard. Also full in 3rd grade.

It was very hard. I still did it.

This one's latest:-

3. I won the Marathi singing competition. I came first in the Intra competition! I came 3rd in Inter competition, but I came first in the whole school!! It was very hard for me as I was practicing a song from a language other than my mother tongue. I loved it, because it showed me that if we try hard, we can achieve things that appear difficult in the first instance.
Thank you everyone !


No.Of.Words -- 204

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN