What's The Most Challenging Assignment You've Ever Had? Author : YUVRAJ AGARWAL

 What's The Most Challenging Assignment You've Ever Had?

Author : YUVRAJ AGARWAL

As soon as I hear the word 'competition' I get serious and start doing everything that I can do for it. You all also must have attended at least 3 to 4 competitions. Even I have attended many of them. Some were like learning ABC and some were as difficult as nailing jelly to a tree. But the most difficult competition I found was spekathon. Do you all want to know what difficulties I faced during the competition. Ok, so let’s see.


My school conducted the competition speakathon or we can say creative think and talk. In it we are given topics and we have to talk on it. The challenging thing I found was that we will get the topics on spot! We are not getting enough time to prepare on it. It was really hard for me to chose one topic by however I chose the topic which I found easy and I spoke on it. Luckily, I got selected for finals between other branches. I had butterflies in my stomach during the final round. The same rules were there as the older ones. Since I found that students were speaking competitively as compared to the older one, I got more nervous. When my chance was over, I was confident that I was really good. When the results came, I didn’t saw my name on the list but I was happy that I attended the competition.

If you have won any of the competitions comment down below. I hope you learnt something new from my this blog. Bye!!!


No.Of.Words -- 260

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN