FEARFUL DAY Author : PRATHAM KHETAN

 FEARFUL DAY

Author : PRATHAM KHETAN

Hello friends, hope you all are doing good and staying safe. So, here I am back with another blog, and today I would like to share with you my personal experience. I am sure even you all would have also experienced some on the other time something really fearful or some incident which you remember and left some memories which you would never forget lifetime. So do not forget to share your experiences too. So, lets begin.

As you all know it has been a very difficult year for all for us because of the pandemic, we are unable to go to school, meet our friends, play with them, going on a holiday, to malls, shopping, game zones etc. I really miss all these things so much I am sure you too must be missing all this. At the begin of the pandemic we all were in lockdown where we were unable to even step out of the house ,it was really scary as we had never ever heard or seen such a thing ever in our life or for many years in the history. But slowly and gradually we started understanding the situation and are learning to leave with it. So after few months of lockdown, later there were some relaxations but we had to take proper care by washing our hands, sanitizing , etc.

So when the lockdown was over I started to go down sometimes with my friends. I really started enjoying it again as if I was back to normal life, but suddenly one day during winters , after my online class I went down to play with my friends. We were riding our bicycles, after sometime we took a break and then we sat on the parapet in our society and were resting. Then one of my friends had put his bicycle on the parapet and he asked me to help him to get his bicycle down from the parapet, while I was helping him to do so I missed my balance and fell from the parapet and hurt my chin. It started bleeding , but I dint realize it, my friends told me to go home quickly and they helped me to come home. I came home and told my mom that I fell down and hurt my self and its bleeding, first my mom tried to give me first aid at home but she soon realized that its a deep cut and I will have to go to the dr. and take stiches. Soon she called the doctor and told about it and everything was kept ready at the clinic. The dr. saw the wound and asked my mom to wait out while he is giving me anesthesia and stiches. I was all alone with the dr. and nurses inside and I was very scared and frightened when I got to know that I will be getting stiches and injections. I cried a lot and screamed on top of my voice to not to do it, then the doctors and nurses explained me why was it important to give stiches, and while talking and explaining me it was done too and I dint realize about it.

Finally I was back home, safe and had to take few precautions. So friends please please do take lot of care whenever you are out, from this incident I learnt to be more careful and safe whenever and wherever I go.

So until next time do take care, stay safe, stay healthy.
bye.




No.Of.Words -- 583

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH