What Is Your Most Treasured Item? Author : MEGAN AGUIAR

What Is Your Most Treasured Item?

Author : MEGAN AGUIAR

Throughout life there are things that we posses which are treasured forever. There are many things, which are important to you, and you take care of them carefully. Why? They might not be expensive or unique, but you treasure them, for they mean to you. They are just things but they talk, and listen to you. They remind you, and make you forget. That is why they are treasured.

I have learned that the personal possessions that we miss the most are indeed the ones that we have the most evocative memories with. These items have the most sentimental value to the hearts and lives of ourselves, as well as those close to us. Not only do these items have a great importance to me, they also have a strong connection and sentimental value to some of us.

Well my most treasured possessions my most treasured belonging is my parents
it is rightly said God can't be everywhere so created Parents. Parents start working hard for us since they are born they keep us safe the love we get from mom is the sheer pleasure and the protection which we get from dad safeguards us from evil
dad is bit strict but he has hidden his love in his bitterness without saying anything he keeps working day and night for our bright future Really the most lucky person on earth is the person who has parents life without parents is like life without oxygen I would be nothing I love them very much they mean everything to me they are my most prized possession. I love them


No.Of.Words -- 261

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH