A Momentous and Unforgettable Trip to Tooth -Saswati

 A Momentous and Unforgettable Trip to Tooth 

Mountain Farmhouse: Fun at Vacations

(* Bomb blasting*) Students including me: Yayyy!! A Vacation Bomb has blasted. This clearly indicates that vacations have started, after a long time, when our eyes used to stick only at the books just like our eves attracted by the book like a moth attracted to light. Now, we can do whatever we want!!” 

Hey friends! Heard that? These flower-like cute students felt the pressure of education at first. But, all thanks to the mind refreshers, VACATIONS! They give us a break and give us a time of doing what we love to. Wait!!!! HOLD ON! The word 'vacation' reminds me of the last vacation we had after the end of the Bridge Course. This also reminds me about a refreshing and a mind-blowing trip to the Tooth Mountain Farmhouse. So, c'mon! Today, your beloved Sweet Saswati will take you all there without wasting our precious time

So, this journey started, when I was seeing my favorite serial on my laptop and Aeindri was engrossed on her mobile. So, I was bored and decided to play for a while. Me and Aeindri were playing and eating KFC. Suddenly, my mom came and told us good news

(*Drums of Happiness*

And that good news was, that we are going to go for a trip tomorrow! Woooohoo!! Me and my sister totally went mad after hearing this! Our mom also told that we are going to leave early morning at 7:00. Because of our uncontrollable happiness and excitement, we 

slept early and woke up early to get ready with comfy and dazzling clothes. After getting ready, we sat at the car and enjoyed this 2-hours trip. I was watching movie on my mobile and chatting with my friends, whereas my mom and my sister were sleeping. It was 9:50 am and we reached and met my father and his friends. I wanted to explore the whole farmhouse, as this was like an outdoor and a fresh kingdom of a princess that was different from the common and suffocating indoor kingdoms. When I explored, there were two swings!! (*Shocked*

Now I couldn't resist myself from sitting in the swing amidst the cool and refreshing air. I also couldn't wait to see those flowers, green grasses and unique plants waving, enjoying and dancing and the gentle wind fly our hair and refresh us and blow our mind. But, our mom told Dear, I can understand that you're all excited and ever-ready to sit on that swing. I totally understand and respect your feelings. But, we have to eat breakfast now to gain some energy, so that you can play!Then, we washed our hands and ate my favorite and delectable Puris and vegetables. After that, we went to sit on the swing and I started watching an old movie for time pass. While the elders were talking on the restaurant and Aeindri was playing football with Reeva Didi and Dhruva Bhaiya, I was sitting on the swing and watching the movie. I also was simultaneously watching my sister learning football. Then, we had to go to the rooms. On the way, we saw a swimming pool. Ufff! Aeindri and I loved swimming pools very much and I also had the passion to learn swimming. But, my mom told us that we can catch a cold if we try to swim

I reached my room and OMG!! What I saw!? It was not only a room, but also kind of our home!! I almost fell unconscious because of excessive happiness, because.... I had never seen such a beautiful room in my life. I got ready with the clothes I bought from home and ate some snacks. I had much fun till 2:00 pm, because it was our lunch time. But, before that, we went to sit in the swimming pool for a while

Me and Aeindri after sitting on the swimming pool: (*Laughing and Smiling*) After that, we again changed our dress and went for lunch. After having a mouth-watering and flavorsome rice and mutton, I went back to my room and again explore the whole farmhouse and then went back to my room to watch the movie. At the evening, I spent some time in the cafeteria with everyone. I also drank some coffee and talked a l000000000 on many topics. Now, it was dinner time and I ate an appetizing chicken and flatbread and then slept with my sister

The next day, was the time to go home. I was really sad and disappointed because I had a feeling on uncontrollable excitement of staying here for 2-3 days more, but I didn't know that this joy would last only for a short period of time. Then, my sweet little sister Aeindri suddenly appeared before me just like an angel. When she understood that I didn't want to go home, she said "Don't worry, sister! We'll go home because our classes will start. We will come here again." I felt better after hearing her words and went home with the same zeal I had when I went there, believing that this time will come again. On the way back home, I clicked some photos, so that when I grow old, I can cherish those moments heartily

So friends, I hope you enjoyed this flashback to the Tooth Mountain Farmhouse and loved my experience there. So, don't forget to like my blog and put your thoughts on the comments below

Byeee!! See you soon with my next blog


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH