Doodling dreams

 

Doodling dreams

KAAVYA BIMALJul 31 2021

Doodling Dreams
Hello friends, today I’m going to help you in making your dream come true. And how will I do that? Let me tell you. First of all, you have to clear (fix) your dream that what you want to become, what you want in your life etc. And then explore your dream more and take out a photo copy of your dream . How? I will tell you ,search your dream on Google and as we all know that we get thousands of options on google, choose one or two of each image and create a collage of the pictures but if your dream is unique , then you can even draw and doodle your dreams on a piece of paper and both if you draw you dreams stick that or if you take the pictures from Google then you can even stick that but you have to stick it on a wall of you room where you sleep and as soon as you go to sleep and get up in the morning your eyes should first go on your dreams . One more thing, it is not compulsory to have only one or two dreams you can have hundred of dreams too but the thing is that you should have goosebumps too make your dream come true.
And if you want a reference for a collage, you can see it on my thumbnail.
And if you want more information for achieving your dream and your success then the yougest Life coach KaavyaRamani will help you out.
This is the link for the YouTube channel of her:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0GEBE2Mr5alcfrBefwADhg
So guys this was my today’s blog and if you feel that my picture idea works then please like my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH