A Library, the home of knowledge.

 

A Library, the home of knowledge.

RISHANSep 07 2021

Hey guys, its me Rishan back with a topic that you might find interesting. Have you ever wondered what is a home/ community library and whats its purpose? Well if you didn't then a home library is a tiny container just like a mailbox in which books are stored. It is like a library but has a few changes, it is for everybody but is small. A home library can be of various designs like a birdhouse or literally a mailbox design and even in a bookshelf format. I know myself about the importance of this as I am also a reader, my favourite author is Geronimo Stilton. Reading books is also important as it increase vocablury, hence having a short and sweet library near you and to everybody in your community can be very much helpful. Few home libraries can be very big, like the size of the wall.As I mentioned few libraries are even built on a wall. A few books are only of knowledge but there are a few that are fntasy that can include characters like wizards, fairies and monsters. It would feel that you were living with your characters in your own fantasy world that believe me is a dream-come-true, that is the reason that we keep home libraries near us. For me in designing a home library the best part is the pattern, the pattern should be fit to all moods as anybody who sees it should feel pleasent and should make the person happy.
Tank you, I will be seeing you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH