Scary "Beeing" there

 

Scary "Beeing" there

AADISep 15 2021

Let's say we were in a "Sticky Situation." Ok, maybe that is your daily dose of puns. But there might be more. Anyway, let's get into to blog! So this blog is about how I got bit by a swarm of bees. So some back story - It was my first time getting bit by a bee, it was sort of sad it hurt. The bite itself wasn't that bad but still, it was quick. The day was a normal day and I was studying for an exam that was the next day and I take a break to go to our terrace. There was a staff that I started playing with. My brothers joined us but my uncle said it may hurt us so we stopped and started playing train games and all four of us were enjoying ourselves. We all rolled on a bed that is on our terrace. Then I noticed something awkward, there were 2 or 3 bees, I'm ok I guess but then there's some noise - buzzzzzzz. Then I look back and see a lot of bees. Like a lot. Then I jump and attack a bee but it bites me and my brothers. My 3-year-old sibling was picked up instantly by my uncle and they and my aunt and my mom and basically everyone except me were in. I made a run for it and we rushed in. First, we applied alcohol on the wounds so it gets relaxed. Then we removed the "dunk" of the bees. Basically, it was a half-bee-half-hornet but it was about 4-5 cm long and yellow. So get whatever insect you want out of that.

That's it for today guys! The of peaceeee...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH