Teachers day

 

Teachers day

PRATHAMSep 06 2021

Hey guys this is Blogger Pratham Shah. Today I chose the topic ' Teachers day ". However, I chose this topic as teacher's day went on 5th of September ( Sunday ). Happy Teacher's Day to all My teachers. I wished my teachers yesterday so did you all wish your teachers? Teachers are people who teach their students happily and with full of energy. They make assignments, worksheets, quizzes, and also sometimes take extra classes on Saturday for us to understand the topic well and we all can score well on the test. You all must be knowing a well-known quote on teachers " Guru Govind, Dono khade , Kisko Lagu Pay, Balihari Gurudev apki, Jisne Govind Dikhay. This quote is basically tells that On one side there is a teacher and on another end, there is a lord so, one chose teacher as a teacher only made god. However, This quote is in Hindi. On teacher's day, I made an acrostic poem.
T - Talented
E - Encouraging
A - Awesome
C - Caring
H - Hardworking
E - Enthusiastic
R - Rocker
Now , its time for me to end my blog , so BYEEE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH