When I Discovered My Talent

 

When I Discovered My Talent

ADVAY SHARMASep 12 2021

Ask yourself: "What do you want to become or what you shall do in life? What does your heart long for or what makes it dance? This is a super powerful question.

Some people struggle their entire lives to discover their true talent and to turn those talents into strengths .When the talent is undiscovered, it lies dormant and unfulfilled and the person's potential is wasted. I discovered once that people are affected by the words we use and if you're not careful and choose what we say wisely other people can easily misinterpret what we mean and this can cause huge misunderstanding .I didn't like seeing people upset so I learnt one day that I had an intuitive talent for reading their emotional state and saying something supportive to lift them up, if they were low. Boost them when they need support and just as importantly recognizing when they needed some praise and acknowledgement. I remember this incident when I was in class 3 there was a girl named 'Sana' in my class she was not so good looking and was of dark complextion. My classmates used to tease her. She used to feel very sad. I was intelligent student I decided to sit with her. She was pretty amazed. I tried to change her behaviour through my witty and humor talks. She also tried to change her behaviour.I continued to and I tried to motivate her. I faced debate on behalf of her. Finally a day came when she realized that she was not less than anyone. I can't forget the Sparkle on her face when a girl offered her a seat. My last advice for her was that push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you. This is how I came to know that I can help people through my talks and can bring smile to their faces with my humor and witty personality.

It is really very difficult to discover your own talent but you may not get this answer immediately, however you are definitely going to get it if you keep asking yourself and follow your intuition.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH