A Tiny Dragon

Yashmit GuptaNov 12 2021

Hey Guys! Blogger Yashmit, And I am back with my new topic named 'A Tiny Dagon'. So today's blog will be different because we will be talking about fantasy.

Which differs from each point of view, as per me, I think that the dragon comes from a world called 'Theora'. There would be many sizes and types of dragons there, such as dragons that stay the same size as they are born and till they become old, or some gigantic dragons, some small dragons, and maybe some big dragons with magical powers and at last some small dragons with magical powers.

I would call that dragon as 'Scales' . Scales lived in 'Arius' a part of 'Theora'. Scales came to Earth by mistake through a portal which connected Earth to Theora.

I found scales roaming around in a jungle near to the portal, I could see the portal at a distance so I ran towards it so that I could send Scales back to Theora. But before I could reach the portal it was gone, but I had to find a way to send scales back home.

So I started to look for information related to Theora in some ancient book, and I found a Myth that said that the portal that connects Theora to Earth once a 100,000 years and there was no way to open it before that. It also said that a dragon once got big and strong it could fly back to Theora which was 40,000,000,000 miles away from Earth in the north-west, so I decided to take care of Scales until he can fly back to Theora. And for 30 years I trained Scales so that he became big and strong, after 30 years I said goodbye to scales even though I didn't want to leave him. He flew and flew for 10 days until he reached Theora that is what I think.

Hope You Liked My story,

Till then bye,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN