unbelievable event you witnessed true or imaginative.

 

unbelievable event you witnessed true or imaginative.

MEGANJan 05 2022

My father and I had just return from the hospital and were preparing to go to bed. The phone rang around 1:00 a.m., while Dad had been in the shower. Grandma wasn't going to make it through the night, according to the hospital. I rang my brother (poor guy, he had a 2 hour drive and had just gotten home too). We got Dad dressed (he'd had a stroke) and drove out. Grandma's organs went into decline, and we gathered around her bed. There was a clock above her, and at 3:20 a.m., I saw a white ball emerge from her shoulder area and halt as I stood there watching it. I was unable to move. It was speaking to me, yet It wasn't me, but it was something deep within me. A feeling of love and joy flooded over me; it was the greatest sensation I'd ever had in my life. It lasted approximately ten minutes, and I knew everything was fine. I then turned to stare at my grandmother as she exhaled her last breath (it was 3:34 am). I believe I saw and felt my grandmother's ghost, but the way it spoke to me was as if it were speaking to MY spirit- unbelievable. So, once I arrived home and was getting ready for work, I realised that the small heart-shaped clock my grandmother had given me had stopped at 3:20. I believe she did it to I'll never forget the sensation I had while her spirit communicated with my spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN