Wearing masks - How does it affect your mood?

 

Wearing masks - How does it affect your mood? 

ANJALIJan 18 2022

The COVID-19 pandemic has reshaped life as we know it. Most of us stay at home, we avoid people on the street and we have changed our daily habits. School or office work or even shopping have become online which we never ever imagined.

While old behaviours and habits changed, we adopted new routines. First and foremost is the habit of wearing a mask or face covering whenever we are in a public space. Masks and face coverings can prevent the wearer from transmitting the COVID-19 virus to others and also provide some protection to the wearer.

To me personally, I feel that wearing a mask isn’t a restriction of our freedom. Rather, it helps us to regain freedom by reducing virus transmission and making every interaction with people around safer. It gives freedom for us to step out , attend classes, visit malls, interact with friends, travel to meet relatives and most importantly masks gives freedom from illness and fear.
Sometimes , I do feel irritated wearing the masks especially when I have to just step out to go to my neighbor's house or run down the stairs to pick up stuffs from the lobby of my society. At times, when I wear a lovely dress, I don't like the mask on my face. Since I cannot step out without masks, I wear double masks - one surgical mask and a cotton mask on the outside that matches the color of my dress. Long hours of mask on my face makes me uncomfortable especially when we have to travel long distances.
But friends, whether we like wearing masks or not, we should remember that for a healthy community and family we must adhere to wearing masks and also follow other strict guidelines, so that together we all can help fight this pandemic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN