An important event that impacted me personally

 

An important event that impacted me personally

AADIFeb 23 2022

One of the most important events that happened in my life was when I was just four years old. It happened in the school I went to. It was my first day of kindergarten and it was the first time I went to a big classroom. Previously, I had been in small classrooms with ten or so children. So what happened was...

Wait, pause. Now take one minute of yours and tell me about an event that impacted you personally in the comments. Now, on with the blog.

I was astonished to see so many students and many teachers. I tried talking to some of the people that were sitting next to me. I didn't know much about anyone them so I started by introducing myself to them. And that's how I made my first friends. This event impacted me personally because making friends is an important thing that we all need in our lives. That's all for me, Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN