An incident that impacted me personally

 

An incident that impacted me personally

AARYAAFeb 26 2022

Hello everyone! My name is Aaryaa and today I am going to write a blog about an incident that impacted me personally. When Covid-19 started in March 2020 in India all the schools were closed and in April the full lockdown had stared and we could not go out.

In the beginning I was fine with the lockdown and I was enjoying and relaxing at my home but then I stared missing my friends, school and teachers. I had felt very lonely at that time because I couldn't meet any of my school friends nor my building friends. So it was very boring to me to just stay at home and do nothing. These things had a very negative impact on me because I couldn't go out , I couldn't play with my building because everyone was staying at home to be safe.

After few months everything was slowly going back to normal and even the schools reopened. When the lockdown ended I could meet my new school friends and I could go down to play. I had also visited my cousins in Pune in my small vacation. Finally, I had not felt lonely and I was very free.

To

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN