Describe an important event that impacted you personally.

 

Describe an important event that impacted you personally.

DARSHFeb 22 2022

Relationships, especially with family members, are the most important aspects of handling change. I have experienced such life-changing events that changed me into a better person.

One such event occurred in my childhood, while the other one occurred in adolescence. In both cases, my family was there to support and help me go through the tough times. Looking back at the influence of these events, I am always glad that my family was with me in overcoming the challenges. I am now a better person because my family stood beside me and gave me strength and support in moments of weakness and helplessness.

The first event that had a remarkable impact on my life was the loss of a dear friend. This event not only changed my world but also made me a better person. It taught me how to appreciate friends, family, and relationships. In childhood, I had a cousin who was my best friend.

Our friendship was so deep that we usually spent holidays and weekends visiting each other’s family. To my family, she was like one of the members. On the other hand, I was like one of the members of her family. We used to spend a lot of time together, to play, to study, to travel, and doing many other fun activities.

One day, while returning home from school, she got knocked down by a motorcyclist who was speeding off trying to escape from a police officer. She was hit from behind and upon landing on the ground, knocked her head on a large stone on the side of the road. When I received the news of the accident, I was devastated.

The morning after the accident, I visited her in hospital and received the sad news that she was in a coma after suffering severe brain damage. I lost appetite, could not sleep for weeks, and spent several nights crying and wishing that she would be fine. She was in the hospital for six months. During that period, I became stressed and lost weight.

THANK YOU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN