A STORY I WILL NEVER FORGET.

 

A STORY I WILL NEVER FORGET.

IshitaMar 09 2022

Hello everyone! I'm Ishita from Grade-3A and today I'm going to write about a story which I will never forget.

Once, I heard an inspiring story of the 'Praying Hands'. It was a story of two brothers named Albrecht and Albert, who wanted to become artists. But their parents couldn't afford to send them to the art school. One day, they both decided to toss a coin and the loser of the coin toss would go to work in coal mines to support the other one for his studies. Four years after, they would reverse their roles.

Albrecht won the toss and spent four years in the art school and became the great artist. When four years passed and it was time to send Albert to art school. Albrecht said to Albert, "Brother, now it's your turn to achieve your dreams." Albert said, "Every bone in my hands are broken by the hard work of coal mines. It is impossible for me to hold the paint brush." Albert joined his hands and told that I can't do it.

Albrecht was so moved by his brother's sacrifice that he painted his brother's hands, which was later named as "Praying Hands." Albert's sacrifice make his brother one of the greatest artists in the world.

From this story, I learned that we should always remember the sacrifice of the people who made our life successful. Always someone is behind someone's success as our parents are behind our success. We should always respect them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN