A teacher I will never forget 👩‍🏫🧮

 

A teacher I will never forget 👩‍🏫🧮

MIRAYAMar 09 2022

Hi everybody! My name is Miraya Sharma and I am back with another blog! Today's blog is about a teacher I'll never forget! This teacher is Kay ma'am, my 3rd grade English teacher . The reason I'll never forget her is kind of hilarious if you ask me.......alright, alright , it's VERY hilarious! You see, this teacher was quite famous in our grade, because of her.....strictness. I had the naughtiest class of the grade (like I always do) and NO teacher could EVER be strict enough to get ALL the students to sit back and be quiet as soon as she stepped foot in the class.....no teacher that is, apart from Kay ma'am. As soon as English period was up next and we heard footsteps in the corridor, Kay ma'am or not, everybody rushed to their seats, cleaned their tables, took out their books ; why, some even adjusted their hair and uniform! The point is, nobody wanted to suffer a scolding from her, cause when you did, more that feeling ashamed, you felt humiliated! I went through it once and it did NOT go well. Despite her strict nature, she etched herself a place in every student's heart because of which I'll never forget her! Well, that's it for today's blog I'll see you next time and remember,

'Never judge a book by it's cover!' which means, just because a person is strict don't dislike them, try to understand their inner feelings much like Kay ma'am here. Bye for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN