ABILITY TO SPEAK WITH ANIMALS

 

ABILITY TO SPEAK WITH ANIMALS

SAI SUMEDH PANGAMar 23 2022

If I had the ability to speak to animals, I would spread this news all over social media. I would be famous and be nicknamed as Real-Life Dr Dolittle. I would study as an animal doctor. I could help many animals and since I can speak to animals I can hear their pains. I would also open a zoo without cages so, animals can roam and also can eat whatever they want. I would also build a home for extinct species and help missing animals.


I would write a book describing their feelings, I would try to survey as many species as possible to see how we could benefit them in an ethical way, and I would personally speak to Gerard (we named him Jared in class, but we can call him Gerard for now) and other ladybugs to understand how they appear to Mrs Crotty whenever she is having a hard time in life. The animals’ voices may be inaudible to others, but I could bring their viewpoints into society.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN