Imagine that you suddenly have the ability to talk to animals

 

Imagine that you suddenly have the ability to talk to animals

MishkaMar 23 2022

Hey guys! I am back the blogger Mishka. Today, I am going to write a blog on ‘Imagine that you suddenly have the ability to talk to animals. Isn’t this topic interesting? The incident which I am going to narrate is humorous and interesting. So, let’s begin.

One morning I was passing through a jungle and I heard a rabbit talking to everyone in the middle of the jungle. Everyone there couldn’t understand except me. I was only the one who could understand rabbit’s language. He said that he was scared as he had seen a hunter hunting for him. I tried to console the rabbit and hid it in my bag and got it to my home. Seeing this everybody got anxious. Everyone in my family were happy to see the rabbit. I used to talk with it and share everything with it. My friends got very inquisitive about this and used to come to meet the rabbit. They also tried talking, but in vain. Neither the rabbit nor them could understand each other. They became very jealous of me. But I enjoyed the superpower, which was granted by God to me.

Wow! What a superpower…. I could talk to animals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN