The World of Books

 

The World of Books

DHRUVMar 21 2022

Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing really good. “If you don’t like to read, you haven’t found the right book.” is a very famous quote by J.K. Rowling. In this blog, I’ll be taking you into the vast and fantastic world of my imagination and show you the strange incident of books talking to me in a library.

I was done reading my recent book, and I thought of returning it after coming back to school the next day. I was pondering on the different books I could get in the library before getting ready for the next day. The next day, I entered the school library, but to my surprise, the librarian had fainted on the floor! I was really worried when I suddenly heard a click behind me. Before I knew it, I was locked inside the library! I heard faint voices that were coming from behind the shelves. I was petrified to the core, confused and curious at the same time. The mysterious voices were getting louder and louder every moment, and then I saw the books descending from their good old positions at the top of the shelf and their covers flipping and getting agitated. It was at this very moment I knew that these books were talking to me. I felt really uncomfortable and terrified. As some of the books were approaching me, they started jumping on me and attacking me. I screamed in terror, but then I noticed that all the books attacking me were based on the theme of war. I quickly dodged them and placed a table to stop them from coming towards me and went to the books that were fictional and comedy that were being friendly to me. That’s when I realized that they were behaving with me according to my preferences! But then I was getting annoyed as thousands of books mean thousands of voices. Can you guess what happened next? I woke up the next day to get ready to go to school! It was all just a dream.

So folks, keep reading your preferred books, and also experiment with other books of other genres at the same time! This is all for this blog, and I really hope you enjoyed reading it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN