My Experience With A Absent Minded Person Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

My Experience With A Absent Minded Person

Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

Hi guys sthuthi here, today I am going to share my experience with a lost minded person, so before we start I would like to ask u that , what do u think a absent minded person will be like , according to me a absent minded person would be a person with low attention on the surroundings. It also refers to a Absent-mindedness is where a person shows inattentive or forgetful behavior.

If I meet a absent minded person, I imagine that qualities he would have it that he would be forgetful, he would take a lot of time to understand simple things,According to me , my experience with a absent minded person will be that , he would be disorderly dressed, for example if we have to go to amusement park and we have to be prepare one day prior, and make all the arrangements, so to go to the amusement park , we need the tickets, a few food items to travel and even we have to be in our comfortable clothes

So, according to me ,I feel that the absent minded person will do all the opposite and clumsy things, for example if he has to buy a ticket of a amusement park , he will indeed end up buying the ticket of train, which is senseless act, and instead of wearing comfortable clothes, instead wearing something presentable, as it said to wear comfortable clothes, so he would come in a night-suit, when heard it sounds, so useless and gives a feel of foolishness


This my experience imagined with a absent minded person
hope you like the blog...
No.Of.Words -- 271

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Care Of The Loved Ones Author : STHUTHI TULSIDAS AMIN

A SWEET DREAM Author : SHRIYANS SACHITH

My New Year Promise/ Resolution Author : TVESA PAREKH